Introducing the yoga break
Movement, relaxation, and a moment of playfulness are important – especially in an environment where efficiency and productivity are needed.
Yoga at work is a great way to improve workplace morale, prevent stress and to reduce sick leave and procrastination.
Yoga can be the welcome break to a busy work day, a great tool to boost creativity before an important meeting, or a relaxing way to de-stress at the start or end of the day.
What are the options?
To experience the benefits of yoga, one session per week for at least six weeks is recommended.
See a selection of the possibilities below. Please contact me to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation and a customized quote.
A SHOT OF YOGA –
ONE 45 MINUTE-LONG YOGA SESSION
Introduce yoga to your team through a one-off session. The price for one 45 minute long class is €175.
A REGULAR DOSE OF YOGA –
6 YOGA SESSIONS AT WORK
Do you want to give your team the foundations of yoga and allow them to experience the benefits of yoga? Book 6 sessions for the rate of €150 per class.
A CONSTANT FLOW OF YOGA –
12 YOGA SESSIONS AT WORK
Are you ready to make yoga a real part of the life of your team members? Book 12 sessions (or more) for the rate of €140 per class.
What you need to know:
• Prices include the use of yoga mats and accessories, exclude 21% taxes;
• Personal guidance by a trained yoga teacher;
• No experience required, come as you are;
• The exercises are accessible for all bodies and can be done in your work outfit;
• Classes and yoga poses can be modified to best fit the needs of your company and employees;
• Classes take place in a conference room or an open space (either in- or outdoors).
By offering yoga at work, employers can claim the Werkkostenregeling (WKR) and exchange part of the costs on the gross salary of employees in the Netherlands. Up to 1.5% of the taxable wage may be spent on untaxed allowances and benefits.
LEELA YOGA AT HOME –
ONLINE YOGA CLASS
Are your employees working from home? How about an online yoga class, live streaming with Zoom? Book an online yoga session, especially tailored for you and your team, for the rate of €100 per class.
How does it work?
I CREATE A POP-UP STUDIO AND ‘YOGA’ YOUR PEOPLE
The yoga is delivered to you, mats and accessories included – so no need to rush to a studio. Don’t worry about a classroom space, we can come up with a suitable solution together. Weather permitting, we can also do the sessions outside.
Break the routine with yoga
• Allow your employees to return to their seats feeling refreshed and recharged. A weekly yoga class with your team will help release tension, boost concentration and creativity,
making the workplace more enjoyable.
• Yoga leads to increased health and happiness, boosts energy, provides a space for relaxation, improves posture, and clears the mind.
• During the group classes, your team will learn tools and techniques that are easily done sitting at their desk as well, creating a healthier workplace for the rest of the week.
“Yoga allows me to switch off for a rare hour in my busy day. My job is high pressure and demanding, but yoga brings me back down to reality. I find myself arriving to class uptight, anxious and distracted, and leave free, happy and clear of mind.”
“During a yoga class, I am very conscious of my body. The effect is immediately noticeable for me: my posture improves and my RSI-symptoms decrease.”
“Very nice class with a pleasant mix of activity and relaxation. Belle has a pleasant voice to listen to, and gives great verbal instructions.”
What is the meaning of Leela?
Leela, meaning playfulness, joyous, easy-going, is the ‘spiritual’ Sanskrit name that I was given during my yoga teacher training. These are qualities that I aspire to cultivate in my life, both on and off the yoga mat.
Get to know more about me here.